Annual 24 Hour Holiday Prayer Vigil
Below is a list of suggested prayer points.
Please do not become overwhelmed by this list; select the ones that fit with your spiritual vision and prayer ministry.
Our impact prayer is a 24 Hour Prayer Watch.
You can pray starting with 15 minutes, 30 minutes or 1 hour, in the privacy of your home with your selected time.
You should pray at least 15 minutes.
Prayer starts at 12:00 a.m. through 12:00 midnight.
Prayer vigil began on December 1st, 2017 through January 1, 2018
• Pray for Bishop Bussell & Prophetess Bussell.
• Pray for the Body of Christ.
• Pray for the lost.
• Pray for a thankful heart: For God’s powerful work in families, communities and church. • Pray for developing a heart of peace: For tranquility in homes, towns, nations and family. • Pray for the new converts’ spiritual growth.
• Pray for New Resurrection Faith Ministries & Fellowship Churches.
• Pray for the Government.
• Pray for your friends, family, and missionaries (make a list).
• Cry out for spiritual revival in the church.
• Pray for prison inmates and their families.
• Pray for the youth.
• Pray for single believers.
• Pray for married believers.
• Pray for children at school.
• Pray for church leadership: the elders, the ministers, the missionaries, the evangelists and the teachers. • Pray for the intercessors.
Sign your name and prayer time @ the Gatekeepers’ Station & pick up a copy of prayer points
For more information, please see (Elder (Mother) Ora Jones, Coordinator